Group & Corporate Teams
Ride as a Group or Team
2024 Corporate Teams
Build esprit de corps while encouraging employee wellness with a corporate team cycling the city! The Denver Century Ride welcomes companies and organizations that desire to utilize the ride as a fun, healthy, team-building activity.
It can also be a great way to gain visibility for your group or corporation, raise funds for charity, get people involved in a common mission. Even better, it’s simple!
Your company or organization promotes the ride and recruits' cyclists to register for the ride at a specially discounted rate for any of the route distances. Teams must be ten or more riders for participation as a Group or Corporate Team of the Denver Century Ride.
Making It Easy For Your Group or Organization
The organizers of the Denver Century Ride provide the following support for your efforts to recruit a fundraising team.
- Our Ride Registrar assigns your organization an exclusive discount code for Denver Century Ride online registration site and assists you with any questions or special arrangements.
- You receive access to the Denver Century Ride’s graphics and promotional designs to create your own customized appeals.
- On the registration platform, we will create a drop-down where they designate your team
- The Denver Century Ride will promote your participation on our website and within our social media with links to your website.
- Primal Wear, the official outfitter of the Denver Century Ride, works with you to create a custom team jersey at the discounted rate; average $45.
- On the day of the ride, you are provided with a location to set-up a team “base-camp” to welcome your participants before the start of the ride and congratulate them upon their return.
Let the Denver Century Ride produce a great cycling experience for your team that is fully supported with aid stations, mobile medics, support vehicles, police and ride marshals and a great post ride street party complete with music, food, and beer!
For more information on the Denver Century Ride’s Corporate Team program please contact:
Creative Strategies Group