Thank You for Your Interest in Volunteering!
Our volunteers are an integral part of the success of our event. A team of over 100 volunteers are needed to produce the Denver Century Ride. We could not have this event without you and we are grateful for your time and energy.
To become a 2022 Denver Century Ride Volunteer, please contact our Ride Director at:
"I am SO happy that I had the opportunity to be a part of the Denver Century Ride. I definitely walked away with some immeasurable experience and have you to thank! I definitely look forward to being a part of the DCR next year as well, and (hopefully) many years to come" Volunteer
- Ride Packet Preparation: Help prepare ride packets for packet pick-up
- Aid Station Preparation: Assist in the packing and preparation of supplies and signs. Help load trucks.
- Aid Stations: You'll be out on the course helping fuel our cyclists for their trek! Assist with set up of tents and tables, prepare food and beverage for cyclists, answer questions for cyclists and cheer them on!
- SAG Wagons: Provide support to our cyclists by driving the route from aid station to aid station to help when needed. A vehicle with a bike rack is preferred but if you can throw one in the back of your truck that works too *Must be able to unload and load bicycles.
- Ride Medics: Doctors, Nurses and medical personnel will be riding the course and will provide guidance as needed for medical/ first aid situations.
- Motorcycle Marshals: Patrol route to help with rider control. When needed, respond to emergencies and traffic situations. Motorcycle Marshals provide motorcycle escort support along the route to troubleshoot problems and ensure rider safety.
- Sweep Driver: Remain in the tailing position for the designated route. This is a critically important role. Provide support to our cyclists by driving the route from aid station to aid station to help when needed.
Every volunteer receives the Official Volunteer T-shirt. Volunteers will also receive a meal ticket and a drink ticket for the Post Ride Street Party and a goody bag with samples from our sponsors.
"Thank you for the opportunity to help out at the Denver Century Ride. Yes, that was alot of work, but I met so many great people that I can't wait til the next time" Volunteer