To become a 2021 Charitable Affiliate or Corporate Partner, please contact:
Creative Strategies Group
The trend has been clear. Many non-profit organizations have found that aligning with existing events as a fundraising platform can be more successful and far less risky than producing their own fundraising events. These types of partnerships allow for the charitable organization to focus on recruiting participants from among their constituents and stakeholders to raise pledges and donations while leaving the marketing and production of the event to the professional organizers.
The Denver Century Ride welcomes nonprofit organizations that desire to utilize the ride as a fundraising platform, It’s a great way to gain visibility for your charity, get people involved in a common mission and raise money. Even better, it’s simple and risk free!
Your nonprofit organization promotes the ride and recruits cyclists to register for the ride at a specifically discounted rate for any of the route distances. No minimum number of cyclists is required for participation as a Charity Affiliate of the Denver Century Ride.
You support your participants by providing them with a fundraising platform to secure pledges and donations from their friends, neighbors and co-workers based upon their cycling achievement. All funds come directly to your non-profit organization.
Based upon a recommended minimum fundraising level that you establish, (e.g. $500), you register your team members at a discounted rate ($74.25), and perhaps provide them with a custom designed “team” cycling jersey (Average $45 cost each).
Let the Denver Century Ride produce a great cycling experience for your team that is fully supported with aid stations, mobile medics, support vehicles, police and ride marshals and a great post ride street party complete with music, food and beer!
You keep 100% of the pledges/funds raised less the registration and jersey costs for each participant.
Supporting Your Efforts
The organizers of the Denver Century Ride provide the following support for your efforts to recruit a fundraising team.
- Our Ride Registrar assigns your organization an exclusive discount code for the Denver Century Ride online registration site and assists you with any questions or special arrangements.
- You receive access to the Denver Century Ride’s graphics and promotional designs to create your own customized appeals.
- The Denver Century Ride will promote your participation on our website and within our social media with links to your fundraising site.
- Primal Wear, the official outfitter of the Denver Century Ride, works with you to create a custom team jersey at the discounted rate; averaging $45.
- On the day of the ride, you are provided with a location to set-up a team “base camp” to welcome your participants before the start of the ride and congratulate them upon their return.