We encourage all cyclists to join the Ride With GPS app! This will allow you to download the routes onto your phone and you can check your location at all times along whatever route you are riding.
What happens if you feel you are off the route? Look at the route on RidewithGPS. This will not only tell you where you are but it will tell you where you are in relation to the Route. This is a great tool so please make sure you have it set up before Saturday. It is easy to sign up and doesn’t cost you a thing!
1) Go to ridewithgps.com and Sign In or Sign Up with Ride with GPS
- If you currently have a personal account with Ride with GPS , simply login to your existing account.
- If you need to create a new account, click sign up and enter your credentials. You will be taken to a one-time splash screen where you are asked to choose account. Please choose Kick Starter, which is our free account.
2) After you are signed in with your existing or new account go to this link http://bit.ly/ridewithgpsDCR which will automatically add you to the event. Here is the link again: http://bit.ly/ridewithgpsDCR
3) You are now added to the Denver Century Ride 2018 participant list! You can access the event online or through the Ride with GPS phone app. To access the event routes from the app, please follow these steps:
- Download the Ride with GPS Apple or Android app.
- Sign into the app using the same credentials you used when you RSVP’d to the DCR event.
- Click My Events from the menu and take advantage of the free navigation features
Click for Turn By Turn DCR Ride With GPS Download Instructions and get started!