25 Mile Route At A Glance:
Distance: 28.0 Miles
Elevation: + 653 / – 656 ft
Max Grade 4.3 %
Avg. Grade -0.0 %
Start/Finish: The Shops at Northfield Stapleton – 8340 Northfield Blvd, Denver, CO 80238
Time: All 25 Mile Riders will start at 7:30am (Wave 7) and be off the route by 1:00pm
Check out the 25 Mile 2018 Interactive Ride with GPS Map!
Please note: All routes are subject to change
See how all the 2018 routes intersect
Route Description & Highlights:
The 25 Mile route is for all cyclists! This urban ride provides a tour of old elegant Denver following bicycle commuter streets and paths. It showcases the city’s historic neighborhoods and natural gems. Here is a photo tour of a few things you may see on the route:
Official Start & Cutoff Time:
7:30am – Wave 7: All 25 mile cyclists will start
1:00pm – Official Cut Off Time for the 25 Mile cyclists
Is this route for you?
This route is for most everyone. As it follows city streets and bike paths around central Denver mountain bikes, cruisers, and road bike all work well. There are no major climbs.
We encourage you to join the RideWithGPS DCR Club. This will allow you to download the routes onto your phone and you can check your location at all times. Simply click here to automatically become a member of the DCR Ride with GPS Club.
1) Go to ridewithgps.com and Sign In or Sign Up with Ride with GPS
- If you currently have a personal account with Ride with GPS , simply login to your existing account.
- If you need to create a new account, click sign up and enter your credentials. You will be taken to a one-time splash screen where you are asked to choose account. Please choose Kick Starter, which is our free account.
2) After you are signed in with your existing or new account go to this link http://bit.ly/ridewithgpsDCR which will automatically add you to the event. Here is the link again: http://bit.ly/ridewithgpsDCR
3) You are now added to the Denver Century Ride 2018 participant list! You can access the event online or through the Ride with GPS phone app. To access the event routes from the app, please follow these steps:
- Download the Ride with GPS Apple or Android app.
- Sign into the app using the same credentials you used when you RSVP’d to the DCR event
- Click My Events from the menu and take advantage of the free navigation features