25 Mile Route At A Glance:
Distance: 22.9 Miles
Elevation: +473 / -473
Start/Finish: The Shops at Northfield Stapleton – 8340 Northfield Blvd, Denver, CO 80238
Time: All 25 Mile Riders will start at 7:30am (Wave 7) and be off the route by 1:00pm
We encourage you to join the RideWithGPS DCR Club. This will allow you to download the routes onto your phone and you can check your location at all times. Simply click here to automatically become a member of the DCR Ride with GPS Club.
1) Go to ridewithgps.com and Sign In or Sign Up with Ride with GPS
- If you currently have a personal account with Ride with GPS , simply login to your existing account.
- If you need to create a new account, click sign up and enter your credentials. You will be taken to a one-time splash screen where you are asked to choose account. Please choose Kick Starter, which is our free account.
2) After you are signed in with your existing or new account click on bit.ly/ridewithgpsDCR
3) You are now added to the Denver Century Ride 2017 participant list!
Check out the 25 Mile 2017 Interactive Ride with GPS Map!
Please note: All routes are subject to change
See how all the 2017 routes intersect
Route Description & Highlights:
The 25 Mile route is for everyone! It showcases the city’s historic neighborhoods and natural gems as you travel through eight city parks on connected bicycle commuter streets and paths. Here is a photo tour of a few things you may see on the route:
Official Start & Cutoff Time:
7:30am – Wave 7: All 25 mile cyclists will start
1:00pm – Official Cut Off Time for the 25 Mile cyclists
Is this route for you?
This route is for everyone! It is attainable for all ages and is very safe as it takes you off busy city streets.