100 Mile Route At A Glance:
Distance: 99.5 Miles
Elevation: +5,669 / -5,669
Max. Grade: 10.1%
Avg. Grade: -0.1%
Start/Finish: The Shops at Northfield Stapleton – 8340 Northfield Blvd, Denver, CO 80238
Time: Scroll down for the Official Wave Times and Cutoff Times
Check out the 100 Mile 2018 Interactive Ride with GPS Map!
Please note: All routes are subject to change
See how all the 2018 routes intersect
Route Description & Highlights:
The 100 Mile Century route provides cyclists with a tour of some of Denver’s most iconic places. This route provides both distance and a climb. Cruise past Coors Field & Union Station before the steep climb to the peak of Lookout Mountain. We’ve planned a stop in Red Rocks Park and a closed road across the Cherry Creek Dam just for our riders. Cycle around old elegant Denver, up and down the foothills and along city streets and bike paths that connect this city. Here is a photo tour of a few things you may see on the route:
Official Wave Start & Cutoff Times:
6:00am – Wave 1 (Limited to 300 riders)
6:15am – Wave 2 (Limited to 300 riders)
6:30am – Wave 3 (Limited to 300 riders)
** All cyclists riding the 100 Mile Route must be through Blake Street by 8:30am and over the Dam Road by 2:30pm.
4:00pm – 100 Mile Route Cutoff
Is this route for you?
This is the most challenging of all of the Denver Century Ride routes as it has the distance and a significant steep climb up Lookout Mountain. If you are going to do this route, we do recommend that this is not be your first ride of the season, but rather you have logged some miles on your bicycle in preparation. Never done a century ride before? Don’t let that deter you! Think of the accomplishment you will feel by making the Denver Century Ride be your first century ride ever!
We encourage all cyclists to join the RideWithGPS DCR . This will allow you to download the routes onto your phone and you can check your location at all times.
1) Go to ridewithgps.com and Sign In or Sign Up with Ride with GPS
- If you currently have a personal account with Ride with GPS , simply login to your existing account.
- If you need to create a new account, click sign up and enter your credentials. You will be taken to a one-time splash screen where you are asked to choose account. Please choose Kick Starter, which is our free account.
2) After you are signed in with your existing or new account go to this link http://bit.ly/ridewithgpsDCR which will automatically add you to the event. Here is the link again: http://bit.ly/ridewithgpsDCR
3) You are now added to the Denver Century Ride 2018 participant list! You can access the event online or through the Ride with GPS phone app. To access the event routes from the app, please follow these steps:
- Download the Ride with GPS Apple or Android app.
- Sign into the app using the same credentials you used when you RSVP’d to the DCR event
- Click My Events from the menu and take advantage of the free navigation features
Click for DCR Ride With GPS Instructions.